To position Imo as the heartland for viable and sustainable investments in Nigeria and make Imo a leading provider of value-added support services and human and material inputs to businesses across West Africa; thus serving as a catalyst for economic growth and sustainable job and wealth creation in Imo State.
Mission & Objectives
To create the right investment climate that would credibly and consistently support current businesses and attract new investments by:
1. Promoting investor-friendly reforms and incentives
2. Providing investor-oriented information
3. Building effective partnerships aimed at targeting and generating investment opportunities
4. Offering superior post -investment support services
5. Evaluating and monitoring investment activities and showcasing results using appropriate technologies