Imo State Investment Promotion Agency (ISIPA) was established by law in 2010 to facilitate, coordinate, grow and monitor all investments in the state economy with special focus on making the economy private sector driven.
The investment promotion effort of the agency are geared towards proactively marketing Imo State, internationally, regionally and locally as an attractive investment “heartland” that offers an array of investment opportunities, therefore attracting the right type of investors that will positively contribute to the long term development of Imo State.
● Co-ordinating, monitoring and encouraging all investment activities in the state.
● Promoting investment opportunities in the state.
● Attracting foreign direct investments.
● Provision of support services to incoming and existing investors.
● Provision and dissemination of up-to-date information on incentives.
● One-Stop-Shop to Ministries, Departments and Agencies, Institutional Lenders etc.
● Registration of all businesses and investments in the state.
● Linking local business to international partners.
● Initiating policies and support measures that enhance the investment climate in the State.
● Identifying specific projects and inviting interested investors for participation.
● Provision of consultancy services in accounting, legal, company incorporation and more.
● Capacity development and skill training.
● Privatization and commercialization of enterprises.