To position Imo as the heartland for viable and sustainable investments in Nigeria and make Imo a leading provider of value-added support services and human and material inputs to businesses across West Africa; thus serving as a catalyst for economic growth and sustainable job and wealth creation in Imo State.
Mission & Objectives
1. To create the right investment climate that would credibly and consistently support current businesses and attract new investments
2. To Promote investor-friendly reforms and incentives
3. Provide investor-oriented information
4. Building effective partnerships that will boost the state economy
4. Offering superior post -investment support services
What We Offer
1. We promote investment opportunities and potentials of the state
2. We respond to inquiries and pursue investment leads
3. We develop and disseminate investment information and incentives offered by the government
4. We fast track licensing and issuance of all necessary permits
5. We develop up-to-date investment guides and facts sheets
6. We host Investment Mission and Forums
7. We monitor investments in the state
8. We initiate policie and support measures that enhance the investment climate in the State for both local and foreign investors
9. We source investment and advice the government on the availability, choice or suitability of partners in joint venture projects
10. We identify specific projects and invite interested investors, for participation in those projects
1. We fast track licensing and issuance of permits and all administrative tasks necessary to establish and operate a business in Imo.
2. We assist investors in property ownership issues.
3. We provide consultancy services on labor employment and related legal issues.
4. We assist local companies to win new mandates locally and internationally
5. We track and catalogue investors and businesses
6. We mentor business and women
7. We monitor investments
8. We advocate for businesses and arrange business access loans and grants
9. We train and build skills
10. We identify and tackle impediments to investment
11. We support entrepreneurs from ideation stage to actual establishment of the venture.
1. We promote the building of Enterprises and structures for sustainable investments
2. We identify specific projects and invite interested investors, for participation in those projects
3. We plan to build one industry/LGA in each of the 27 local government areas in the state.
4. We plan to establish enterprise centers in the three senitoral zones in the state.
3. We assist local companies to win new mandates locally and internationally