Thinking of expanding into Imo? Then we are your first point of contact. We will inform you free of charge on guideline, individually tailored tax and legal information as well as Imo opportunities.
Take advantage of Imo various investment opportunities including oil and gas exploration, power and energy, mechanized agriculture, manufacturing, diverse industry and service sectors.
Download our publications, forms, guidelines, presentation and reports here. Get information on sources of funding, export promotion, barter options and investment incentives.
Imo state occupies a strategic location as the Heartland of the Eastern Region of Nigeria with Owerri as its capital. The state enjoys proximity to many of the neighbouring states' metropolitan markets including Portharcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Abakiliki, Yenegoa, calabar and Uyo.
Imo state has an International Cargo Airport in Owerri, and access to seaports of Portharcourt and Calabar. Our state offers a cost-competitive advantage for investors seeking out new growth opportunities in Nigeria and Africa at large.
Government incentives and support include:
• Availability of Industrial Land with basic infrastructure
• Access to Finance
• Transfer of Dividends and Profits
• Tax Incentives
• One-Stop-Center to all government bodies
• Fast tracked licensing and issuance of all necessary permits
• Favorable investment climate and policies
• Peaceful, Stable Government and Hospitality Spirit of Imo People